Down & Feather
Naturally warm, naturally wonderful.
Discover the upsides of down. Whether it is a premium goose down comforter with an 90% cluster or a pillow constructed of a 50/50 duck down and feather blend, Standard Fiber can provide you with a wide variety of down and feather fills including hypoallergenic options uniquely formulated according to your desired weight, fill power, and down-to-feather ratio.
Standard Fiber’s down and feather factory is registered and meets U.S. standards and guidelines. All of our down and feather fills undergo a 12-step cleaning process that includes laundering at 40°C, multiple rinses and a final sterilization/deodorization process. Finally, the down and feathers are dried at 110-130°C.
Down & Feather benefits
- Conserves body heat, naturally light and insulating
- Breathable down clusters circulate air and do not trap perspiration or moisture
- Stays fresh and smelling clean with just a vigorous shake and the occasional airing requiring minimal maintenance
- Offers warmth when it’s cold and keeps cool when it’s warm year round
- Properly cared for, a down and feather comforter will last for years
- A smart investment for your customers
Before use in our bedding products, the down & feather fills are tested to ensure conformity to requirements for:
- Fill power
- Oil & fat content
- Oxygen content
- Moisture content
Whether it’s through an exclusive partnership with a cutting edge technology brand or an innovative solution we design in-house, Standard Fiber offers access to some of the finest fabrics and the latest fiber technologies available in the market today.
FIBERS & YARN
12010 Bermuda Road
Henderson, NV 89052
+1 650 872 6528