Where the future of superior bedding takes shape.
When it comes to synthetic fills, nothing comes closer to the performance of natural down than Standard Fiber’s weightless, hypoallergenic, microfiber fills. Their unique, ultra-fine compositions measure 0.9 denier and less. They provide soft and comfortable insulation in comforters and blankets and down-like softness and compression in pillows.
Machine washable and hypoallergenic, microfiber fills have quickly become the industry’s insulation of choice for upscale comforters, pillows and mattress pads.
- Highly insulated, virtually weightless – High performance, ultra-thin polyester filaments mimic the soft feel and insulation of down
- Healthy and beautiful – Luxurious and hypoallergenic, microfiber fills are ideal for products aimed at allergy sensitive sleepers
- Dry and comfortable – Made from ultra-fine microscopic fibers, microfiber clusters breath well and do not trap perspiration or moisture
- Machine washable and dryable – Wash after wash, microfiber fills stay consistently smooth and lofty
- Fiber technology friendly – From antimicrobials to stain release applications, microfiber fills are highly compatible with other fiber technologies
Whether it’s through an exclusive partnership with a cutting edge technology brand or an innovative solution we design in-house, Standard Fiber offers access to some of the finest fabrics and the latest fiber technologies available in the market today.
FIBERS & YARN
12010 Bermuda Road
Henderson, NV 89052
+1 650 872 6528